- 1 ripe banana (fresh or frozen)
- 100 gr blue berries (frozen)
- 100 gr sweet cherries (frozen)
- 100 gr strawberries (frozen)
- soy milk or water
1) Add all the ingredients to a blender or in a big jar and add soy milk or water (or a mixture) until all ingredients are under. The more soy milk, the creamier (and more caloric) the smoothie.
2) Blend together to a smooth mix. Garnish with a few frozen blueberries.
3) If you use less fluid, the mix will be thicker and if you use frozen fruits you can make sorbet ice cream instead of a smoothie.