- 100 gr oats
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed (linseed)
- 1 ripe banana
- 250 ml soy milk
- blueberries and raspberries (frozen or fresh)(optional)
1) Mix the oats, turmeric, cinnamon and flax seed in a bowl. Chop the banana into small pieces.
2) Bring the soy milk in a small pan to the boil. Add all oat mix and the banana to the milk and bring to the boil. Cook for about 7 minutes until soft. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
3) Top with fresh or frozen blue berries and raspberries.
Tip: get creative with fruits, add some nuts and/or shredded coconut if you like. You can also add a little cocoa powder to the mix.